A distinguished graduate of Yale University School of Medicine, William H. Frazier completed his internship and residency in general surgery, followed by a residency in plastic surgery, all at Yale-New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut.
Dr. Frazier is certified by The American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
He is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and multiple other professional societies.
Education: Yale University Medical School
- Top 10% of class
- Member of Sigma Xi, National Science Honor Society
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha, National Medical Honor Society
Early Surgical Practice:
- Yale Medical School Faculty 1973-82 (Assoc.Professor of Plastic Surgery 1978-82)
- Medical Director of the Yale-New Haven Hospital (YNHH) Burn Service
- Medical Director of YNHH Emergency Dept.
- Medical Director of Yale Trauma Program and EMT/Paramedic Training Program
- Medical Director of the South Central CT Emergency Medical Services System (EMS/911)
Private Practice and Peer Review
- Private practice in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Vero Beach beginning in 1982
- Licensed Health Care Risk Manager in 2004
- Medical advisor to Pro National, a major malpractice insurance company
- An appointed medical advisor to the Florida Dept. of Health
In addition to his busy practice, Dr. Frazier does peer review, legislative and malpractice-case evaluation, and has served as an expert witness in malpractice defense and patient-safety cases. Dr. Frazier has lived and traveled extensively throughout the world, and is active in his church and mission work.