Brow lift procedure removes excess skin and tightens the tissues to restore a rejuvenated appearance in the forehead, eyebrow, and eyelid areas.
Brow lift surgery, also known as a forehead lift, elevates the brows and improves wrinkles in the upper portion of the face.
The Benefits of a Brow Lift
Removes Forehead Wrinkles
Horizontal creases across the forehead are eliminated to reveal smooth, youthful skin above the eyebrows.
Corrects Frown Lines
Vertical furrows between the brows, known as “frown lines,” are improved to help express a more cheerful facial appearance.
Rejuvenates Your Eyes
Drooping brows that hang over the eyes can make you appear tired or angry. With a brow lift, you can project a more alert and friendly appearance.
Improves Line of Sight
Excess skin and fatty tissue from the eyebrows can be lifted to correct impaired vision from this overhang hooding the eyelids.
How do I know when I’m ready for a brow lift?
If you would like to experience the benefits of a brow lift, now might be the right time if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Do not smoke
- Have a positive outlook
- Have realistic goals
Types of Brow Lifts
- Utilizes several tiny incisions, resulting in minimal scarring hidden within the hair
- Uses an endoscope (thin tube with a camera and light attached) for the surgeon to see and adjust the internal structures
- Does not efficiently eliminate excess skin
- Allows for a faster recovery time
- Utilizes an incision hidden along or within the hairline above the forehead
- The skin is lifted to give the surgeon access to adjust the underlying tissues and remove fat, if necessary
- Excess skin is removed, and the new brow position is secured as the incision is sutured together
- Numbness behind the incision may persist for nine to twelve months